William David Griffiths – RUNNER
Worcester / Birmingham | 07927 728794 | email@example.com
This CV may be kept on file and distributed for employment purposes.
I am a conscientious Runner with entry-level experience in small-scale production, including commercial and promotional films. Results-driven and vigilant, I am eager to pursue a career as a Script Supervisor in TV and film. I am currently taking lessons to acquire a driving licence.
- Petty cash handling.
- Microsoft Office, and Apple equivalent software.
- Google software: Drive, Forms, Docs.
- Premiere Pro and After Effects proficiency.
- Research and organisational skills from university and internships.
- Engaging with public in retail and promos, including children and people with disabilities.
- Mid-range production camera operation: Canon C300, Panasonic GH4, etc.
- Boom and basic sound operation.
- Studio and location experience.
OTHER EMPLOYMENT AND EXPERIENCE:
- Various roles: Student productions. Sep. 2014 – May 2018
Notably: script supervision, camera operation, lighting setup, editing.
- Intern: Born Communication. Sep. 2016 – Dec. 2016, May 2017 – June 2017
Junior-level pre-production, production and post-production duties including research and editing.
- Intern: Green.TV. Jan. 2017 – Apr. 2017
Edited social media and corporate videos. Liaising with producers and clients, and working to briefs.
- Volunteer Bookseller and Online Sales Assistant: Oxfam. July 2015 - Sep. 2015
- Volunteer Bookseller: Healthy Planet Charity Book Centre. June 2014 - Aug. 2015
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
2014 – 2018, Birmingham City University: BSc (Hons) Film Technology and Visual Effects: First class
DMT Prize for Outstanding Performance in Film Production.
2011 – 2013, Pershore High School, Sixth Form: 3 A-levels in Physics: A, Art and Design: A, Mathematics: B
Avril Rowlands TV and Film Continuity training short course – Creative Skillset approved
Professional references will be provided if requested.